BTS' Jungkook will be back with a new song, "3D," on Friday, his agency said Sunday.
Big Hit Music announced the singer will unveil his second solo single at 1 p.m. on Friday. The new song will feature American rapper-singer Jack Harlow.
The upcoming single is the latest release from Jungkook since he first came out solo in July with "Seven (feat. Latto)." The 26-year-old singer had a successful start then, with "Seven" nabbing the top place on Billboard's Hot 100 and No. 3 on the UK Official Singles Chart.
On Saturday, Jungkook teased the new song at the 2023 Global Citizen Festival that took place at Central Park in New York.
- 'Do not open plane doors' warning mandated for planes in flight
- JYP's Japanese girl group NiziU debuts in Korea with single album ‘Press Play’
- Hyundai Rotem debuts world's 1st LTE
- Police slap travel ban on suspected con artist, ex
- S. Korea's English proficiency slips 13 notches to 49th
- LG, Hyundai join forces to advance robot
- Korean doctors see income surge amid intensifying physician shortage
- [사진] “군 초급간부 여건 개선 노력해달라”