The year-end is set to be filled by some of the biggest and most-anticipated names from K-pop, including those from the nation's top powerhouses SM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, YG Entertainment and Hybe.
Topping the list, which is full of over a dozen names, is BTS's Jungkook, who will drop his first solo album, "Golden," on Friday. The album will be fronted by "Standing Next You," another gem produced by Andrew Watt and Cirkut, the producers behind Jungkook's megahit solo debut song "Seven (feat. Latto)." Eight other new tracks will be listed on the 11-song package, which will also include "Seven" and another of Jungkook's pre-releases, "3D."
Metaverse queens aespa are returning to the real world on Nov. 10. The chart-topping quartet will release its fourth EP, "Drama," which will be led by its namesake title song and include five other new songs, "Trick or Trick," "Don’t Blink," "Hot Air Balloon," "YOLO" and "You."
Already setting the fans abuzz is Red Velvet's long-awaited new LP, "Chill Kill." Slated for Nov. 13 release, the album will be a new full-length album from the quintet in six years since its second LP "Perfect Velvet," released in 2017.
- New NZ minister takes oath in English and Korean
- 금태섭 “文 전 대통령, 조국 출마 적절한지 의견 분명히 해야”
- [Bills in Focus] Windfall tax on banks and urban infra refurbishment
- Jeju Island offers many choices for holidaymakers with pets
- Transgender blind spot in hospitalization: NHRCK
- Korea to start hiring E
- [KH explains] Hyundai to sell vehicles on Amazon in US sales push
- 김용민 “尹, 총선 승리하면 계엄 선포할 것…저지선 확보해야”